Azriel Demain is not a stranger to Fashion for Life. For many years running, he has contributed generously of his time, content and donations. This year he graciously opted to sponsor a sim. He explained it to me in a chat:
My RL family has had quite a few struggles with cancer, and my close Aunt beat breast cancer just last year! I think she was the first in my family to actually win her battle with cancer, she lost her hair but she didn’t lose her life. And now her hair is growing back curly *chuckles* So, I am all for events like this :)
Azriel again has outdone himself with his creations. Offering a wide variety of pieces exclusive to Fashion for Life, Azriel gives his best talents to his creations when he donates them for Fashion for Life on behalf of the American Cancer Society. His rich textures, complex but perfect silhouettes, wonderful prim work all add up to fantastical combinations for a fantasy world.
Every single outfit you see here is an exclusive for Fashion for Life. That’s how good Azriel is and how important this is to him.
Azriel was kind enough to give me some information:
FallnAngel Creations was created in July of 2006, the same week that its owner and sole creator, Azriel Demain, came into world. An artist by profession, Azriel used his years of knowledge in photoshop and his self-admitted tendency to “never leave well enough alone” to create items that he could not find elsewhere in Second Life. He started off with a small parcel in Euiryeong and a handful of items, his store sharing the plot with his home. By December of 2006 he bought his first sim, Falln Sanctuary. Time flew as his productivity and skill level continued to increase, and soon he was able to move his main store from Sanctuary to its own sim; eventually acquiring two more store sims. He moved his skins, hair and other avatar appearance items to Falln Sanitarium, and his furniture, decor and full buildings found a home on Falln Amusements. FallnAngel Creations has become well known in Second Life for Azriel’s singular vision, productivity, and attention to detail. Whether you seek disturbing horror items, colourful kimono, inventive silks, or something to make your dream a reality in world, you are sure to find it at Falln. Azriel’s talent and sheer range of selections is sure to draw attention and compliments.
When you go shopping at Fashion for Life, you will find yourself so immersed in the beautiful sims and great shopping that you might forget why over 200 people volunteered considerable amounts of time and skill to be here. They have not forgotten, however. They know 100% of the funds from their donations go directly to the American Cancer Society though the avatar relayforlife AmericanCancer.
Join us at Fashion for Life, going on NOW through March 22.
- Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * GEISHA * by Mirja Mills for .:EMO-tions:., VIP Sponsor for Fashion for Life and FFL Store Sponsor on the Stieglitz sim
- Skin: -Glam Affair – Nina V-Day 01by aida Ewing for Glam Affair, FFL Store Sponsor on the Stieglitz sim
- Kimono: *FFL EXCLUSIVE* FallnKimonoFFLExclusive by Azriel Demain for FallnAngel Creations, Sim Sponsor of the Mapplethorpe sim at Fashion for Life
- Hair: ::DBS::Strength-BlackRed by DBS Heart for Bishwear, FFL Store Sponsor on the Irving Penn sim
- Skin: : HS : Reverie : Eyes on Fire (c) by Amesha Jewell for Heartsick Skins, FFL Store Sponsor on the Mapplethorpe sim
- Dress: *FFL EXCLUSIVE* FallnAvaritiaGownFlameExclusive by Azriel Demain for FallnAngel Creations, Sim Sponsor of the Mapplethorpe sim at Fashion for Life
- Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * ZEUS * hair /black by Mirja Mills for .:EMO-tions:., VIP Sponsor for Fashion for Life and FFL Store Sponsor on the Stieglitz sim
- Skin: Leonard Normal Eyeliner Small Chin Black by Ramses Meredith for Egoisme, FFL Store Sponsor on the Stieglitz sim
- Outfit: *FFL EXCLUSIVE* FallnAvaritiaSuitFlameExclusive by Azriel Demain for FallnAngel Creations, Sim Sponsor of the Mapplethorpe sim at Fashion for Life
- Boots: ! RFYRE BLACK GUARD II MENS BOOTS (P) by Raven Pennyfeather for House of RFyre, Sim Sponsor for the Stieglitz sim at Fashion for Life
- Hair: [e] Mood – Blonde 01 by Elikapeka Tiramisu for Elikatira, Sim Sponsor for the Bourke White sim at Fashion for Life
- Skin: I ALEIDA I Inga SUNKISS – make up 3 by Aleida Rhode for Aleida, VIP Sponsor and FFL Store Sponsor on the Helmut Newton sim
- Dress: *FFL EXCLUSIVE* FallnFyreDressBlueExclusive by Azriel Demain for FallnAngel Creations, Sim Sponsor of the Mapplethorpe sim at Fashion for Life
- Shoes: *GF* Ribbon Slingback Shoes -gold- by Cerberus Noel for *G Field*, VIP Sponsor for Fashion for Life
- Hair: !VA! China Temptation-noir with Vanity hair base Noir (darker) by Tabata Jewell for Vanity Hair on the Mapplethorpe sim
- Skin: Adam n Eve Skin – Mei Li 2 – Aki – Tone 1 by sachi Vixen for Adam n Eve, FFL Store Sponsor on the Ansel Adams sim
- Dress: *FFL EXCLUSIVE* FallnLotusHanfuFFLExclusive by Azriel Demain for FallnAngel Creations, Sim Sponsor of the Mapplethorpe sim at Fashion for Life
- Shoes: ::Duh!:: Spring Flats Ink (black) by Renee Harvy for Duh!, FFL Store Sponsor on the Shulman sim