I am not sure about you, but I have just about had enough with winter (and I believe my friends in Australia are ready to put aside their summer). It truly is time for some fun in the sun. The Sand and Sea Expo started yesterday and I had the luck to be an invited blogger so I looked around and it was so fabulous I got sand in my shorts. I have a little piece of water property (emphasis on the little) so I took a little time to lay out my treasures from the Sand and Sea Expo (all listed below) so I could enjoy a little time out of the skybox and in the sun.
The Sand and Sea Expo is a mix of eclectic content—buildings, boats, bikinis and even breedables. Even a few land stores have shown up to advertise their best parcels.
Want to decorate your shoreline parcel? They have it. Want to speed around in amazing powerboats like this one above from Tronnix Tairov (that passes through sims like white lightning)? Go get it. Need maritime accessories like this dock from Motor Loon? It’s all there.
Or are you a little tamer in your nautical needs? A canoe like this one from Rya Nitely may do the trick. (Probably more my speed, hm?) Or check out Rya’s little toy boat, which is truly my speed, as shown below.
You can find some great shoreline furnishings like this darling “beach fort” from Surrealia Anatine and a pretty romantic couples bench from PaulaNanda Forder. And Paula 001 Goldschein offers a number of accessories for beach living from rafts like this couples raft I am perched to other accessories that will make your time in the sand and surf the best.
And if you love breedables, both Oceania Breedables and KittyCats are there. (Check out the little Oceania squeeze toy—what a doll.) In fact, you’ll find KittyCats surfing all over, ready to wear on your shoulder (or wipe out line the one on my shoulder).
I would be remiss if I didn’t point out that I am wearing one of Tricky Boucher’s gorgeous Best Buys, available this weekend ONLY for a mere 400L. And Mirja Mills tied my hair back for this shoot so I could show off Moonbubble Gothly’s gorgeous mesh bikini. These items are not offered at the Expo but CAN be found on the grid.
- Fastronnix – Halletta Daycruiser (r/w/b) V2.2 by Tronnix Tairov for Fastronnix *
- Lovers Raft by Paula 001 Goldschein for The Beachstore *
- ~Oceania~ Kawhale Purple Plushie Blogger Edition (wear me) by OceaniaBreedables for Oceania Breedables *
- [TUFF] Canoe v1.3 by Rya Nitely for [TUFF] old boats *
- [TUFF] Little Rotating Sailboat – blue&white by Rya Nitely for [TUFF] old boats *
- Loondock and components by Motor Loon for Motor Loon Custom Cycles, Hotrods & Marine *
- .::: NEW Chez Moi :::. Bench Lovers by PaulaNanda Forder for Chez Moi *
- ANA_Beach Fort by Surrealia Anatine for ANA *
- KittyCatS! – Surf Cat! – Silver Tabby, KittyCatS! – Surf Cat! – Foxie Blondie, KittyCatS! – Surf Cat! – Bengal Tawny, KittyCatS! – Surf Cat! – Pandie Ebony & Ivory and KittyCatS! – Surf Cat! – WipeOut! RARE by KittyCatS for KittyCatS *
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * ARADIA */goldenbrown by Mirja Mills for .:EMO-tions:. *
Skin: -Belleza- Mya SK BBB R 3 by Tricky Boucher for-Belleza- *
Eyes: IKON Lucid Eyes – Oxidation (ML) by Ikon Innovia for IKON *
Bikini: [ bubble ] Stripes Bikini by Moonbubble Gothly for [bubble] *
Nails: [PM]Pixel Mode – Diamond Edt. Mesh Nails : Regular by Tya Fallingbridge for Pixel Mode *
Feet: [Gos] Barefoot – Arched by Gospel Voom for Gos Boutique*