“So many books, so little time.” ~ Frank Zappa
My perfect vacation would involve a few things: a cozy spot, solitude, and a collection of books. (I might throw in a fridge with water and a fresh supply of cantaloupe, spinach and heirloom tomatoes too plus a good music collection.) Sway Dench made my favorite kind of spot with her little boho wagon for The Liaison Collaborative—a cozy spot for one or two. With a variety of poses built into the seat and the porch and stairs outside, it’s a fun prop or playhouse, and it makes a perfect set for a cozy reading getaway.
Imagine being curled up in this cute little wagon with your favorite book (today’s being Alison Lurie’s Foreign Affairs), some great music on the turntable (Andrew Bird’s “Pulaski at Night”), and a cute comfy outfit. My dress is part of a full ensemble from Moonbubble Gothly that she is selling at District 5. I stole the artsy cute dress with top and skirt and abstract texture for the look. My shoes are Lindsey Warwick’s darling heels that she sold for 21 Shoe (which is available in other colors). Piled around me, of course, are Murakami books, made by MiaSnow Myriam, who is also a fan!
Sometimes fresh air and quiet contemplation is needed, and then I sit out on this chair from Sway Dench that she made for the Australian theme for The Dreaming Tree. With several single AND couples poses and texture change on the pillows, it’s a decorator’s dream. The modern angles of the chair are offset by the cushions so this can mix in with a very modern or eclectic décor easily.
I know Shylah Honey made this hair for Fantasy Gacha Carnival but it’s good for every day wear, especially with its pulled back prettiness. Once this gacha is done at the Carnival, it will be in the regular store, so you haven’t missed it. My pretty skin is Sawsan Secretspy’s special for Designer Circle, sold at a discount for the event. And psst, but Krystal Jenkins put her jewelry on sale a couple days ago and I think the sale is still on. I snagged these brainy girl earrings for a steal.
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Sunhild Rigged Mesh Big Pack by Shylah Honey for Damselfly, available at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival *
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Eshe Darktan by sawsan Secretspy for .::WoW skins::., available at Designer Circle *
Eyes: #adored – siren eyes – coconut by Constance Daehlie for #adored
Dress: [ bubble ] Camden Dress by Moonbubble Gothly for [ bubble ], available at District 5 *
Earrings: Helix – Earring – Platinum by Krystal Jenkins for Krystal
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands – Casual by Siddean Munro for Slink
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet High by Siddean Munro for Slink
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Miranda -High Platform Wedge- Modest Mahogany by Lindsey Warwick for L.Warwick
Wagon: Sway’s [Willow] Living Wagon . boho / Adult by Sway Dench for Sway’s, available at The Liaison Collaborative *
Furnishings and décor:
- Sway’s [Willow] hanging candle glass . boho by Sway Dench for Sway’s, available at The Liaison Collaborative *
- Sway’s [Willow] Plant by Sway Dench for Sway’s, available at The Liaison Collaborative *
- Sway’s [Willow] stack of books . boho by Sway Dench for Sway’s, available at The Liaison Collaborative *
- ::GUDU:: RugRug_L by Bersten for GUDU
- *Joke Factory* Refrigerator monster blue by Missileman Adzebills for *Joke Factory*
- Sway’s [Boomerang] Chair . Melbourne / PG by Sway Dench for Sway’s, for The Dreaming Tree *
- Sway’s [Willow] Table . boho by Sway Dench for Sway’s, available at The Liaison Collaborative *
- Zigana . Branch light . sun by Nalena Fairey for Zigana
- LISP – Funky Lispette Record Unit by Lainy Voom for LISP
- LISP – Victoire Lamp Left – Noir by Lainy Voom for LISP
- LISP – Tearose Lantern String by Lainy Voom for LISP
- BOOKS ~Murakami Collection by MiaSnow Myriam for MiaSnow